Office Assistant Job Vacany.
MFA is seeking a qualified applicant to support our Kenya office. Application deadline is Friday, January 14, 2022.
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as need arises;
- Running errands such as; bills payments, deliveries and collections e.t.c.
- Cleaning and maintenance of the office
- Assist in answering calls, arranging & filling documents, printing & photocopying, typing, ordering services and quotations e.t.c
- Prepare meeting rooms and organize for materials needed.
- Prepare lunch for staff members
- Other services mutually agreed in writing but assigned after signature of this agreement.
Qualifications and Skills
- A high school certificate. Any other training certificate is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate in both in English and Swahili, spoken and written.
- Ability to use a computer.
- At least 1 year experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Clean and organized.
How to Apply
Send your application (Cover Letter and CV with 3 referees) to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday, January 14, 2022